" Library Management System Software "
N2N Systems Specialized in knowledge, content and library management systems for education, government and corporate information centres and libraries.
We offer many flexible and convenient features, allowing librarians and library users to maximize time and efficiency. Our Library Management System gives the all detailed information about students, staff and books. It will track on the how many books available in library and books issued to the students. It shows popular book among the students. It will provide book lost in library. It keeps the record of the suppliers and book binders. It generates MIS reports for management. Our software is customizable for any library requirement.
Library Management System Software Features
- Compliant to International Standards such as MARC21, AACR-2, MARCXML.
- Compliant to Sip 2.0 protocol for RFID System Integration.
- Client-server based architecture, user-friendly interface.
- Using database such as My SQL, MS-SQL or any other RDBMS.
- Fine Collection Facility.
- SDI and Case Services for Members.
- Bar-coding and Spine Label Generation.
- Member Circulation History from joining till validity of member.
- Supports cataloguing of all type of resources such as Books, Journals, Reports, Thesis, Audio, video or any type of material.
- Support to downloading online catalogue available on web using Z 39.5 client enable feature.
- Provides default templates for data entry of different type of documents. User can also customize their own data entry templates for different type of documents.
- Provides freedom to users for generating reports of their choice and format along with template and query parameters.
- Features having for stock verification using Data Capturing Unit or DLA.
- E-mail features for overdue or reminder to members allows users to export the reports in various formats such as Word, PDF, and Excel etc.
- User-friendly OPAC with simple and advanced search on multiple fields.
- Supports authority files of Author, Subject, and Publisher etc.
- Supports data exchange through ISO-2709 standard.
- Support all major circulation functions like Issue/ Return/ Renew.
- Inter Library Loan.
- OPAC/ WebOPAC.
- Library Asset Management.
- Subscribed e-Resource Management.
- Digital Resource Management & Search Solution.